From September 2nd, 2018 to April 14, 2019
- Sunday: 10:15 AM to 12:15 AM
- Monday: 11:45 AM to 12:45 PM
- Tuesday: 11:45 AM to 12:45 PM
- Wednesday: 6:15 PM to 7:15 PM
- Thursday: 11:45 AM to 1:15 PM
- Friday: 7:15 PM to 8:45 PM
- Saturday: 3:45 PM to 5:45 PM
NO PUBLIC SKATING ON THE FOLLOWING DATES
- Friday, September 21
- Saturday, October 20
- Friday, November 9
- Saturday, November 10
- Saturday, November 17
- Friday, November 30
- Monday, December 24
- Tuesday, December 25
- Monday, December 31
- Tuesday, January 1
- Friday, January 11
- Friday, January 25
- Saturday, January 26
PUBLIC SKATING TIME CHANGES ON THE FOLLOWING DATES
- Saturday, December 8 - New time: 4 PM to 6 PM
Please note that our public skating activities will be on break for the summer period. They will resume in September. Keep an eye on our website or Facebook page for more details.
If you would like to be informed of any change to the public skating schedule, please write us an email at email@example.com and mention that you would like to be added to our list of people who are receiving these updates. For more information, you can also call us at this number: 450 588.4888, ext. 210.
PUBLIC SKATING RULES
In order to ensure a safe environment for all, the following rules must be followed at all time.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 12 must be wearing skates, a helmet and gloves/mittens when on the ice.
- Speed skating/races, skating backwards and hard braking are prohibited.
- Hockey sticks and pucks are prohibited.
- Food and beverages are prohibited.
- Parents are allowed to skate with baby strollers.